Nevada Outdoor Business Coalition Member Registration
- Are you a business in Nevada that works directly in the outdoor recreation industry?
- Is outdoor recreation important to your customers?
- Do you highlight Nevada's outdoors in your recruiting?
- Do you see the outdoors as a key element in the quality of life for our community and your team?
Please know that we so appreciate our nonprofit and jurisdictional partners; this coalition, however, is focused on the business community. Feel free to contact Mauricia Baca at email@example.com for other ways to support this effort.
Benefits of membership
- Joining a collective voice representing one of the primary economic engines in Nevada: outdoor recreation;
- Connecting to a community that shares your belief in the importance of Nevada' outdoor resources;
- Representation with decision-makers on Nevada's on issues that impact outdoor industry priorities;
- Participation in important sign-on letters to leaders about issues that impact NVOBC members (members may choose to opt-out of letters which will be distributed at least 48 hours before presentation to any officials).
- A vote on the priorities and positions of the Nevada Outdoor Business Coalition;and
- NVOBC communications and action alerts.
You can create or edit your membership profile here. Annual membership is $50 and includes your listing in our searchable membership directory. Take the pledge to be part of the NVOBC movement!
For those interested in sponsorship packages, please reach out to Mauricia Baca at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.